Please note that shipping rates and policies to certain countries are constantly changing throughout this year.
Orders are still processed and shipped 1-2 times a week. They may ship on days Monday/Wednesday/Friday.
Please take this into consideration when you are ordering.
- SHIPPING TO THE UK:
- due to the changes caused by Brexit, shipping to the UK has been discontinued in this shop, but you still have the option to purchase through my ETSY shop.
- If you find anything you would like to purchase but is not listed on my ETSY, please email me and a listing will be made available for you.
- Shipping prices are higher, and taxes will have to be paid up-front. Items prices are also slightly higher due to the nature of ETSY and their fees...
- SHIPPING TO THE EU: starting July 01, 2021
PURCHASE FROM ETSY: Taxes will be collected by the seller (me through ETSY), where the buyer (you) do not have to pay any taxes, and I heard this is cheaper for you guys... Shipping is higher than my shop.
PURCHASE FROM MY SHOP [here, you are on my shop now]: you will be responsible for all taxes to be paid when receiving your package.
- SHIPPING TO GERMANY: starting July 01, 2022
- Shipping to Germany has been discontinued
- Germany started requiring a LUCID packaging account number for all businesses, regardless of how big or small a business is. What they require is all businesses reporting what and how they are shipping packages and steps that is necessary in recycling said materials. Application process is a bit confusing in information they are asking, especially for international businesses that does not have registration in Germany. According to research, it is also required for all businesses to set up the recycling and pay for the services based of estimated amount of materials that may be entering Germany...?
- Information is confusing to me, when I also don't have a lot of data on shipping materials and how much I would ship to the country, so I opted out off the required system for the time being.
- I will reconsider if there is a high demand to ship to Germany again.
- International shipping: All packages going to Canada and international has tracking & insurance, tracking updates are based on your country and local post office. If your tracking is not updating on Global Post, then please contact your post office. If it hasn't arrived and it has been ALMOST 2.5 months (please contact me before the 3 month mark, maybe like 2 weeks before it hits 3 months), please contact me ASAP so we can file a insurance claim for lost/missing package, and another package will be shipping.
- Increases in shipping rates: shipping prices increase throughout the year, without my knowledge. When I see a drastic change in shipping, usually when I am shipping out orders, I made changes accordingly. This is out of my control and is solely up to the shipping services.
Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or message me on instagram.