Minimalist Convertible Fanny Itabag | Black
A slightly smaller version of the minimalist cross-body itabag. Designed to be convertible between a fanny pack to a cross-body.
I designed this to be used as a quick active bag and for conventions. But you can use it as you see it 😁
What is an Ita-bag?
The word "ITA" comes from the Japanese word "itai" which means "pain." Its literal translation is "painful bag", and it is a bag (handbag, backpack, or other types of bags) covered in enamel pins, button pins, figurines, acrylic charms and other merchandise pertaining to anime and manga fandoms. The idea behind Ita-bags is to allow its owners to publicly express their love for a particular fictional character or media franchise.
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: if you are ordering MULTIPLE itabags, please place separate orders. Shipping is cheaper as individual orders & this guarantees that each bag will be insured.
- Bag size: 8.25in (W) x 5in (H) x 2.75in-depth
- Bag exterior material: PU saffiano grain leather (faux leather)
- Bag interior material: polyester lining
- Includes 1 adjustable straps (0.75in width) - total length of 53inches (135cm)
- Includes 2 inserts: cream white & lavender
- Clear front panel to showcase your favorite merchandise
- Clear front panel size: 7in x 3.8in
- Clear front panel interior has an insert flap attached
- Metal heart zipper details
- Storage interior has a zipper pocket
DISCLAIMER: Please measure to see if the strap length fits you! Standard cross-body strap length is in the 50-inch range, while plus size is 65-inch range. I currently do not offer the longer strap option, but it can be available if there is a demand for them.